Friday, May 11, 2007

THE SONG OF THE SOUSED

Hey pallies, well I haven't posted much Dinoliterature here for your Dinoedification...so far mostly Dinovid and Dinopixs with a little Dinopatter of Dinocommentary, but I thought for a little Dinochange I would share with you a great Dinoreflection by a dude named Ty Burr. This Dinoarticle appeared in Entertainment Weekly on 12 January 1996, just a couple of weeks after our Dino's departure from our planet. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, and take special Dinonote of Nick Tosches' ref to our Dino "as an American Buddha." To reach this Dinostory, like just click on the title.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

That's a great article. The thing I like about Dino is that he didn't give a f***. He didn't care what anyone thought of him. He did what he wanted. He set his own rules. Dino didn't follow the herd. I think so many people didn't give him enough credit or counted him out. They figured he would disappear without the Jer. Instead he became the bigger star of the two. Then I do think he was the real Chairman of the Board. While I like Frankie, I think he was too serious and was too cautious with everything he did. Dino wasn't like that. He was more carefree and laid back. He just did it and if you liked it that was great. If you didn't like it, he didn't give a flip. He did everything with ease. That's style and attitude. All hail the Master of Hip, the King of Cool!!!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, dude like thanks so much for stoppin' by the Dinoblog and readin' this piece of Dinoliterature. Yeah our Dino was somethin' else and such a amazin' guy. Thanks for your insights into our King of Cool.