Monday, September 01, 2008

Our Dino Marries The Jeanne On This Date In Dinohistory

Hey pallies, I've been readin' the jer's book 'bout him and our Dino...tagged "Dean and Me" and made the Dinodiscovery that on September 1, 1949 our Dino married the Jeanne...so here are a couple of Dinoclips to celebrate that Dinoevent....our Dino kissin' the Jeanne and our Dino singin' "My Woman, My Woman, My Wife" from the Dinoshow....sung in the same year that our Dino decided to say bye bye to the Jeanne... Dinolearnin', DMP



6 comments:

Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

I read the book Dean and Me - great book and great clips of the King and Queen of cool.

Thanks again Dino Martin Peters!

Glenn Bishop

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Glenn, I am 'bout at the half way point in the Dinobio and am lovin' it alot....much better then I woulda thought the jer woulda written...glads to have you join the Dinoparty here at the ol' ilovedinomartin Dinoblog...

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I've never had the pleasure of reading that book. I've wanted to though. Seen the Jer on tv a lot lately. Watched some of the telethon today. That's so cool that this is the date all those years ago that Dino got hitched.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, thanks for the Dinopatter....I have been very Dinodelighted by the Dinodetails in the jer's Dinomemoirs...

Knight said...

Hey Pallie. Excellent blog ya got here. I loved Dean and Me. I think it is the best love story of all time.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Knight, thanks for droppin' by the ol' Dinoblog...I tries my best to show my Dinodeep Dinodevotion to our Dino....