Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dinoamore Dinomonth concludes with "Since I Met You Baby"



Hey pallies, it just woulda be Dinoamore Dinomonth likes it we didn't conclude with what I consider to be one of the coolest of the cool Dinoamore Dinosongs and llikes our Dino's only music vid....."Since I Met You Baby"......created by our Dino's boypallie Ricci and shown on MTV circa 1982. Nows, I knows pallies that I had Dinoposted this Dinoclip many a Dinotime...but likes one can never ever gets 'nough of our Dino and of this amazin' stellar and so totally totally Dinounique Dinoclip. So ilovedinomartin closes out Dinoamore Dinomonth sharin' "Since I Met You Baby"....and likes as I have said many a Dinotime....since I met out Dino, I am likes a totally different dude....for Dinosure..... Dinoaddictedly, DMP

4 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. This has been a great month. I love all the clips you posted. Of course, you had to end everything with this great video. I love this song and it's cool to see an actual video by the King of Cool himself. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, thanks for so Dinofaithfully followin' Dinoamore Dinomonth Dinoposts at ilovedinomartin....and yes, the most perfect way to end this Dinocelebration is with our Dino's one and only vid, and 'course it woulda have to be amore focused....

ATOMIC GEM said...

HEY PALLIE....LIKE I ALWAYS ADORE THIS VID WITH DINO.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, gotta 'fess up that likes I never ever tire of watchin' our Dino 'specially in this wonderful Dinovid...just wishes that I had seen it when it heated up MTV....how cool of our Dino be swingin' on that youthful channel...