Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Dinoamore Dinomonth present "Innamorata" from "Aritists and Models"



Hey pallies, as we continue to celebrate Dinoamore Dinomonth here at ilovedinomartin, sorry to say that no can find any Dinoclips of numero 3 "Let Me Love You Tonight" or numero 4 "How Sweet It Is" from the "AMORE" Dinoalbum, so we moves on to feature " Innamorata" number 5 on the new Dinodisc.

This Dinoclip is from that classic of classic Dino and the jer flick "Artists and Models." I loves each and every one of our Dino and the kid films, but I does thinks this is the bestest of the best that the duo did together. Our Dino is so so hot as he croons this beautiful love song. No one is more amore then our Dino and this here Dinoscene certainly proves it in these stellar Dinomoments from this stellar Dinoflick. So, enjoys these Dinomoments of Dinoamore all my Dinoholic pallies.... Dinodelightedly, DMP

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Great clip. Shame you couldn't find one for those other couple of tunes. I do dig this one. Plus I really love this movie. It's my favorite also of Dino and Jer's flicks together. I can't get enough of it. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, this Dinoflick combines the best of amore and comedy with such stellar Dinoresults...I think that both our great man and the kid were at the top of their game in this wonderful film...btw, have you been able to get those sets of Dino and the jer flicks yet?