Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dinoamore Dinomonth presents "I'm In The Mood For Love"



Hey pallies, this in Dinodefinitely one of my fav Dinoamoretunes...'specially as our Dino sang it on his stellar Dinoshow. Was surprised not to find that clip at youtube, but likes did find this Dinosong Dinoclip from the Dino and the kid flick "That's My Boy." Had forgotten that our great man sang this tune in that Dinoflick. Checks it out pallies, doesn't our Dino look so youthful and cool as he sings this song to his chick while the jer drives.

Gotta 'fess up pallies that I am always in the mood for our Dino and our Dino is always in the mood for amore!!!! Dinodelightedly, DMP

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Being in love is great. It's something I'm always in the mood for. I love this song so much. Hope you've had a good weekend. Cheers! Keith

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, thanks for droppin' some Dinopatter, and likes no one puts us more in the mood for amore then the King of Amore, the one, the only DINO....