Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Dinoamore Dinomonth presents "I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face"



Hey pallies, day three of Dinoamore Dinomonth features the second cut on our Dino's "AMORE" Dinoalbum.... that glorious love song from "My Fair Lady"...."I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face." Today's clip features a Dinoperformance from our Dino's great television programme, "The Dean Martin Show" with our Dino croonin' this tune with his unique and amazin' Dinohumor...likes he begins by askin' "What's the song?" And we all laughs and gets one of those Dinobuddhagrins on our faces and we enjoys our Dino's totally totally laid back style.

All Dinolovers have grown so accustomed to our Dino's ways and he certainly does "makes the day begin"....for all true Dinoholics we would never ever think of livin' one Dinoday without our Dino! This song is part of the stellar Dino DVD "That's Amore" and likes if any of you pallies still don't have it in your Dinopossesion, likes make haste to Dinoacquire it....a true true Dinotreasure full of likes totally Dinopure Dinopleasure. So likes sits back and enjoy 'nother amazin' Dinoamore Dinotune. Dinolistenin', DMP

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I highly recommend folks getting their hands on "That's Amore." I love that DVD so much. I love the way our Dino croons a tune. He's had such a way about him. It does put such a smile on a Dino fan's face. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, dude likes I remember that you wore out your first copy of that stellar Dino DVD...so wishes I had the ready bread to gets me the DVDS of the Best of The Dinoshow...