Saturday, February 07, 2009

Dinoamore Dinomonth presents "That's Amore" from "The Caddy"



Hey pallies, movin' right Dinoalong, here is the next Dinoclassic Dinoamore Dinotune from "AMORE".......one of our Dino's greatest of the great...."That's Amore" that debuted in the Dino and the kid flick "The Caddy." The jer tells a wonderful Dinostory in his Dinobook, "Dean And Me," 'bout how he spent a lot of his own bread to have this song written especially for our Dino for this flick....without our Dino knowin' anythin' 'bout it.

So as we continue to honor our Dino's way with amore durin' Dinoamore Dinomonth, here is the Dinoclip from "The Caddy" where our Dino sings 'bout the moon hittin' your eye likes a big pizza pie!.........and as the song sez...."That's Amore." Dinoamorin', DMP

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I absolutely love this clip. It's awesome. I love the version of the song here that Dino and the Jer do. My grandmother always loved this tune.

By the way, please make sure you stop by my blog on Monday. I received an award. I gave you an award too. You don't have to tag anybody else if you don't want, but I wanted to make sure I gave you an award. I love your blog. You deserve it.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, knews you woulda loves that classic Dinoclip...thanks, but truly only our Dino is deservin'...and so all the honor and praise goes to our great man...will be sure to stop by your Dinoblog...