Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dinoamore Dinomonth presents "You''ll Always Be The One I Love"



Hey pallies, as we continue to celebrate Dinoamore Dinomonth we moves to the next track on the "Dean Martin Love Songs" Dinodisc, "You'll Aways Be The One I Love." Can't remember hearin' this Dinotune before...but as you listens you can hears a bit of "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime" in the background...especially at the end.

In this Dinotune our Dino expresses how every Dinoholic feels 'bout our great man..."You'll Always Be The One I Love...Every Hour, Every Day, Every Year." Indeed, Dino I will always loves you...every hour of every day of every year...and my Dinoaddiction grows minute by minute...you are the greatest of the great.

So enjoys pallies, ands keeps lovin' our Dino. Dinodevotedly, DMP

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I don't remember ever hearing this tune before. Thanks for posting it. I totally agree with what you said. That's how I feel about Dino. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, glads to hear it pallie..nows it I could only gets you to become only Dinofocused all the Dinotime...truly only Dino matters...