Friday, May 08, 2009

"it reminds him of his halcyon days with Dean Martin."

Hey pallies, the more I read of the jer's love for our Dino, the more the gain respect for the kid. Jer is back on the live circuit and below are his Dinocomments from a telephone interview conducted by Steve Penhollow of the Fort Wayne, Indiana's "The Journal Gazette." (If you wanna reads the entire article, just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram.) So Dinorefreshin' to hear why the jer is back on tour "is it reminds him of his halcyon days with Dean Martin." And the highlight of his time with our Dino...“10 solid years.”

How wonderful to hear from the kid how much his time with our great man still means to him...and likes who wouldn't of wanted to be with our Dino is such an intimate Dinoway....so am sure that the jer refers often to his Dinopartnership in his stand up show. Truly only Dino matters.... Dinoreportin', DMP






One reason live performance is still so important to him, Lewis says,

When I ask him for a Martin and Lewis highlight, he says “10 solid years.”


“I live those 10 years every time I am getting ready to do a show,” he says. “I lived them. They were magic. I had the best fun, and the very best reason to do what I do is to try to recapture that fun. I can’t do it unless I’m out there. I’ve gotta be in an arena. You can’t talk that kind of pleasure.”

4 comments:

ATOMIC GEM said...

WOW PALLIE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...JERRY AGE 83 AND STILL GOING. THAT WAS A NEAT ARTICLE ABOUT WHAT JERRY HAD TO SAY ABOUT DINO....

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, was so so Dinodelighted to see the jer sayin' some much 'bout how much our Dino still means to him...thanks for droppin' some Dinopatter....

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Great to see Jerry up and at it. It's cool to find out about Jerry speaking on our Dino.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, and speakin' so lovin'ly 'bout their decade of commitment to each other....