Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Music for a Monday night - Dean Martin

Hey pallies, glads to see the excellance in Dinotaste that this "Cultural Offering" blogger has in sharin' the stellar Dinoclip of our great man singin' "Mambo Italiano." Certainly no finer cultural offerin' then our Dino!!!!! Especially loves when the camera takes a up close shot of our Dino. Enjoys pallies and to checks this out in it's original Dinopostin' likes just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram. Dinodevotedly, DMP

Music for a Monday night - Dean Martin
Posted by Cultural Offering at 5/18/2009 9:26 PM
Categories: Music

Dino does "Mambo Italiano:"

4 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. This was always one of my grandmother's favorite tunes. She listened to it all the time. Whenever I hear it now, I think of her.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, ever since you shared your gran's Dinopassion, does think it is so cool that you and she share Dinolove in common....what cool be more Dinospecial?!???!

ATOMIC GEM said...

HEY PALLIE...LIKE THIS IS ONE OF MY VERY FAVS FOR DINOSURE! IT IS JUST SO DINO-ITALIANO! I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I'VE BEEN RE MODELING A HOUSE THAT I'M MOVING IN TO ON FRIDAY. I THOUGHT YOU OUGHT TO KNOW THAT IT WILL BE A SHORT WHILE, AND THEN I SHOULD HAVE MY COMPUTER UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. I WILL BE VERY BUSY IN THE NEXT MONTH, BUT WILL BE ONLINE OFF AND ON SOME. SO I WILL CHECK IN WITH YOU SOON FOR MORE DINO-CHAT! CHEERS! DINOGAL

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, glads to hear it Dino-gal...if I woulda read this Dinopatter first, I woulda of asked at the Dinopad whether you had moved yet...best wishes in the preparin' and movin' and be sure to takes in huge quanities of our Dino to keeps up your Dinospirit and Dinoenergy...