Friday, May 22, 2009

"Once I hit Dean that is where I got stuck. Love, love, love Dean Martin!!!!"

Hey pallies, likes you all knows how much I loves to find others 'fessin' up to their Dinopassion...well here's 'nother great blogger chick tagged Melinda who at her blog "Random Thoughts of a Single Mom " shares her deep affection for our Dino while surffin' youtube...." Once I hit Dean that is where I got stuck. Love, love, love Dean Martin!!!!" So stellar to find 'nother who is so totally Dinodevoted. Checks out the two classic Dinoclips of our Dino and Miss Goldie and our Dino singin' his signature song "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometimes." Knows we all have seen 'em before, but what true Dinoholic can ever get 'nough of our great man!??!??!?! To checks out Melinda's blog Dinopost, just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram. Dinostuck and Dinolovin' it, DMP



Playing on Youtube again
I was going to download a couple of songs to my iTunes, but I need to be sure I was remembering the right songs so I fired up Youtube to verify the songs before paying for them. Well, that led to spending a good couple of hours viewing various videos after I found the particular song I was looking for tonight. I started out looking for Mac Davis "Baby, Baby Don't Get Hooked on Me" and found Nancy Sinatra's "Bang, Bang" and "These Boots are Made for Walking." That led me to viewing a few duets Nancy had with her brother Frank, Elvis, and Dean. Once I hit Dean that is where I got stuck. Love, love, love Dean Martin!!!!

Dean Martin & Goldie Hawn





Dean Martin - Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime 1965





I particularly love the comment starting at 1:40. It's where Dean says, "I feel sorry for you people who don't drink. I mean it, because when you wake up in the morning that's as good as you're going to feel all day."

Thoughts byMinkydo at2:33 AM
Tag(s)dean martin,goldie hawn,youtube

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Great clips. We definitely love our Dino. There's nobody that ever deserved our love quite like Dino. We know that Dino loves all of us too. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, yeah, ands you are so Dinocorrect that no one deserves our lovin' devotion likes our Dino....and how wonderful to know that our Dino loves all of us as well....