Monday, May 04, 2009

our Dino and Miss Cathy groovin' at the Candy Store

Hey pallies, earlier this Dinoday I expressed my Dinodesire in the last Dinopost that I..." Woulda loves to find some candids of our Dino inside the disco fruggin' with Miss Cathy"

Wells pallies, as our Dino croons in "Welcome To My World"...."Knock and the door will be open, seek and you will find, ask and it shall be given, the key to this heart of mine. Well pallies, likes I went Dinoseekin' and our very generous Dino rewarded this pallie witha findin' a pick of our Dino and Miss Cathy dancin' at the Candy Store disco....not sure if our Dino is doin' the frug...but he is groovin' to the beat with his young amore...so here it is pallies, my Dinodesire has been Dinofulfilled....although will be still Dinosearchin' for even more Dinogroovy Dinopixs. Dinofilled, DMP btw, to sees this Dinopix in it's original format at Jamd, just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram....



BEVERLY HILLS,CA - MARCH 26: Actor/Singer Dean Martin and Catherine Hawn on March 26, 1970 leaving the Candy Store in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Ron Galella/WireImage)

4 comments:

ATOMIC GEM said...

HOW DINO GROOVY PALLIE. I LOVE IT! DINOGAL

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Cool pix. I've never seen that one. Thanks for sharing it with us here. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, our Dino is the swingin' dude ever...woulda loves to have been on that dance floor drawin' from all that Dinoenergy of likes total Dinocool....

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, was so yearnin' to see a pix of our Dino swingin' with Miss Cathy and how great of our Dino to direct me to this Dinosite and this Dinopix...