Wednesday, June 03, 2009

" I was road manager to Dean Martin for much of my prime....."

Hey pallies, loves how new Dinoinformation is always Dinorisin' up....from the Bleacher Report site (clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram to goes there) comes this bio of Lord Hughey Windsor-Sanchez, who proudly proclaims that he was road manager for our Dino...gonna leaves Lord Hughey some Dinopatter and sees if I gets any Dinoresponse.... Dinolearnin' and Dinogrowin', DMP







Lord Hughey's Bio

I was born in ano domini 1919, in Hell's Kitchen, New York City. To royal blood, of the highest esteem. My mother was a maid to the British Royal family, on their excursions to The Big Apple, and I am their seed.

After the gunning down of my pappy in '38, over a vig disupute with the Gambinos, we fled over the river to New Jersey, which I call my home. The vig was 2% pappy, not 1.5%. Why oh why.

My life has been full, and fruitful. I was road manager to Dean Martin for much of my prime, and spent wonderful times with Dean, Sammy and Frank. The stories I could tell you.

My interest in life now is sports, and the writing of sports. Taking in e-mails from all over the world, offeriing my insight to the goings on of pro football.

I count many players, coaches and owners as personal friends, and was quite a name in the Lounge Scene of '82. Great times.

I will be publishing letters received, and my insightful replies, for your education, excitement and entertainment.

Ciao

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. That is so cool. I'd love to have had that job.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, you and me both dude...woulda loves to do ANYTHIN' to serve our Dino...have written some Dinocorrespondance to the Lord and just awaitin' his Dinoresponse.....thanks for sharin' some Dinopatter....