Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm a bit of a Dean Martin fan....!"

Hey pallies, Dinodevotion is poppin' up all over the web. Here is a Brit chick tagged Sandra featured on the cool Brit blogg "One Face For Everyday" by Miss Maxine Moss (clicks on tagg to go there). Miss Sandra proclaims as part of her bio that I'm a bit of a Dean Martin fan....!" \

How stellar to find this lady who has her Dinopriorties in the right Dinoplace! Just so groovy to find people from all stages and places sharin' their Dinopassion with the world! Dinodelightedly, DMP



10 June 2009
Sandra



"We've been married 20 years. 20 years today!"

Sandra is married to this town's local butcher and was working in the store when I asked to take her photograph. She also hates being photographed. I am always especially grateful and grovelly when people that hate it say yes!

"I'd love to see Liberty before I die. The Statue Of Liberty' If I can just do that..."

"I love to watch old black and white movies. The old films. I'm a bit of a Dean Martin fan....!"
Posted by Maxine Moss at 21:10
0 comments:

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Great to see another international fan of our Dino. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, yeah, have been thinkin' 'bout tryin' to do some features on those I have meet through the web who loves our Dino...