Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dino croons the soundtrack of her latest novel, Fools Rush In: Weddings by Bella.

Hey pallies, likes diggs this....'nother new novel features our Dino croonin' the soundtrack. From the blogg Joyful Reviews 'N Recipes (clicks on tagg of this Dinogram to goes there) comes this report of "Fools Rush In" by Miss Janice Thompson.

Seems that Miss Thompson has chosen to use the tunes of our Dino to set the tone for here Christian fiction romance...ain't it cool to see our Dino bein' featured in so many ways by so many Dinodevoted fans. Will be seekin' out more info on this newest Dinotome to share with all you pallies, but for now checks out the Dinodetails below.

Loves how the blogg writer sez, "But Ms. Thompson really caught one of my weaknesses this time, she knows her Dean Martin. Oh yes indeed, she does! And one of my secret weaknesses is Dean Martin's singing."



Friday, September 11, 2009
Blog Book Tour--Fools Rush In
by Janice Thompson

Janice Thompson certainly likes her weddings! Yes indeed, she does. The first Thompson wedding tale I read was back in 2007, Gone With the Groom, a wedding mystery with a missing groom. Her suspense filled Christian fiction was full of adventure and mayhem.

But Ms. Thompson really caught one of my weaknesses this time, she knows her Dean Martin. Oh yes indeed, she does! And one of my secret weaknesses is Dean Martin's singing. Dino croons the soundtrack of her latest novel, Fools Rush In: Weddings by Bella. Well...I suppose Ol' Blue Eyes sings a supporting backup, but it's Dean who leads the show.

Really, the story is about the very Itallian Bella Rossi and her search for the perfect country and western deejay. Because, you know, Italians and Texas have a lot in common...ummm, do they? Really? Well, maybe more than you'd think.

Bella has inherited the family business...ahem...the family wedding business, that is, and she intends on making it successful. Can a wedding planner who's never had her own wedding make it big designing others' happily ever after dreams? What about Bella's dreams? Will there ever be a wedding bell in her future? What happens when Bella's East-coast family meets the downhome Texas family of D.J, who may or may not be the deejay she's looking for.

Janice Thompson's quirky characters create madcap situations and manage to rely on the LORD at the same time. They are unapologetically Christian and are always ready to share what the LORD has done for them.

My only complaint with the book? Well, Ms. Thompson didn't work in my all time favorite Dean Martin song--Georgia Sunshine. I suppose given the book is about TEXAS and all I can understand. Book One of the Weddings by Bella series was so fun, I'll be on the lookout for Book Two, Swinging on a Star.

My thanks to Ms. Thompson and Revell Books/Baker Publishing for the great time I had with this fun, fast-paced read. Fools Rush In was just released and is available at your favorite bookseller, from Revell Books, a division of Baker Publishing group.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi from Janice Thompson, author of Fools Rush In. I stumbled across your note about Dino and wanted to say, "I love him SO much!" I listened to Mambo Italiano over and over and over and over again as I wrote this book, as well as dozens of other songs. I scoured the web, looking for song titles because I wanted to represent him well. :) I just last night went to itunes to listen to Georgia Sunshine. Typical upbeat Dino. Love it. Thanks again for spreading the word about the book. :)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes thanks for droppin' by the ol' Dinoblog....woulda loves to know how you came up with the thought of featurin' our Dino and his stellar music in your new volume....woulda you consider writin' a special feature for our ilovedinomartin readship 'bout your Dinoinspiration for "Fools Rush In"? So so Dinodelighted to met 'nother lover of our amazin' Dino.....

Unknown said...

Would you send me your email so I can send you the article I'm writing? Thanks!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, well ring-a-din'-din'...how cool is that! You can reach me at kentsmokerguy@yahoo.com

Might you be also interested in bein' interviewed by ilovedinomartin as to your journey with our Dino?