Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our Dino sings "Tip Of My Fingers"

Hey pallies, likes there are just so many Dinoholics on youtube that continue to post Dinoclips and Dinotribs to help bring more and more pallies to know, love, and honor our Dino. Here's a clip of our great man singin' a tune that I don't ever remember hearin' him sing before...."Tip Of My Fingers." This Dinoclip comes from a 1971 edition of the Dinoshow.

Hey pallies, don't let your Dinodevotion slips through your fingers...keeps on lovin' our great man and showin' true Dinopalliedom by helpin' bring others to our Dino! Dinodevotedly, DMP


8 comments:

Marcos Callau said...

That's class, boy!. I love that raincoat and all that dino style. Wonderful!.

Maria Jensen said...

Oh, i love Dino's version of that song :D

By the way DMP, i posted a list over all my Dino thing, take a look if u can ;)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, you and me both...was thinkin' those same Dinothoughts as I posted this...sounds like you are gettin' closer and closer to comin' over to the Dinoside of Dinothinkin'....

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, I'm with you...Dino is so so cool with this Dinotune...as Dinousual....just left you some Dinopatter 'bout your amazin' collection of Dinotreasure....I have almost all of our Dino's flicks...really so Dinodesirin' of gettin' the Bear Family Dinosets of CDs and of course the Best of the Dinoshow DVDs....

Wonderin' how your Dinointerview went....

sanniek47 said...

That raincoat I love. The blonde hair not so much. How you be?

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, that trench coat looks so so mod on our Dino...I believe that the color of his hair was 'posted to be red...actually I think the hair color sorta marked the start of the Dinoera where our Dino's life became oh so much likes his performance persona...hows I doin'...Dinoriffic...and you Dinolady?

sanniek47 said...

Be dino-fine.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes when we are in Dino...everythin' is Dinofine and Dinodandy!!!!! Enjoys Dinoween and be sure to takes in huge quantities of our Dino....