Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I've got three Dean Martin records on rotation.

Hey pallies, likes here is a chick who is truly in the Dino-know. Her name is Devorah Freudiger and she is in the business of sellin' java. From the hot blog "Gimme! Coffee" comes her V-day post. Seems Miss Devorah had to work on the day of amore, but as you read her post, you'll see that she didn't seem to mind a bit of pullin' duty.

To keeps her in the amore mood, Freudiger put "three Dean Martin records on rotation." Who better to spend time with on V-day then our Dino.....no one I dare say! How totally wise of her to surround herself and her customers with the sounds of amore crooned by our Dino.

Loves the pix she shares of the current playin' Dino-al-b-um "A Winter Romance" and flowers from her sweetheart. Just gotta wonder what other two Dino-records that she featured on Dino-amore-day....

On this sixteenth day of Dino-amore-month we thanks Miss Devorah Freudiger for spreadin' the Dino-message of amore at her work pad and helpin' others to knows, loves, and honors our Dino. As usual, to view this post in it's original format, just click on the tagg of this here Dino-gram. Dino-honorin', DMP



Gimme! Coffee

Happy Valentine's Day
Devorah
Freudiger

Feb 14, 2010



I'm spending this Valentine's Day behind the bar at Green Street, and there's no where else I'd rather be! My sweetheart brought me flowers. I've got three Dean Martin records on rotation. I'm pulling shots of Leftist, that taste like dark chocolate covered orange peel, for all the lovebirds on their dates. I hope you are feeling the love buzz today like I am. What do I care how much it may storm? I've got my coffee to keep me warm.

6 comments:

sanniek47 said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, thanks for sharin'....but mighta ya interpret your Awwwwwwwwwww! for us Dino-holics?

sanniek47 said...

I am swooning, DMP, I am swooning!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes I knew Miss Sannie that there just hadda be more to your Dino-story....keeps Dino-swoonin' o'pallie of mine....

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Hey pallie,
Took your postin' as usual for Dinovalentine. Hope you OK with it.
Dinoholic Andy.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, man that is so cool of you to share this Dino-gram with the wider Dino-world....really 'preciate your true Dino-devotion of sharin' of this humble little Dino-blog...