Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day With Sweetheart And Dino

Hey pallies, on this 19th day of Dino-amore-month just gotta share this post from our Dino-devotted pallie Andy Young from the Phillipines. Andy at his cool blog, "Singapore 60s Andy's Pop Music Influence," spreads some Dino-love by repostin' a Dino-amorin' post from our ilovedinomartin pad.

Loves the tagg that Mr. Andy gave to the report..."Valentine's Day With Sweetheart And Dino." Wishes that I had thought of that myself....so simple, but so elegant...just like our great man. So appreciates Andy sayin' at the end of the post..." Hey pallies, read DMP's blog and have a Dinotime!" Nice to have others sends some Dino-love the ilovedinomartin way..... To read Mr. Andy's post at his stellar blog, just click on the title of this here Dino-post. Dino-repeatin', DMP



Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day With Sweetheart And Dino



"I'm spending this Valentine's Day behind the bar at Green Street, and there's no where else I'd rather be! My sweetheart brought me flowers. I've got three Dean Martin records on rotation. I'm pulling shots of Leftist, that taste like dark chocolate covered orange peel, for all the lovebirds on their dates. I hope you are feeling the love buzz today like I am. What do I care how much it may storm? I've got my coffee to keep me warm. Happy Valentine's Day" (Devorah Freudiger, Feb 14, 2010)


Hey pallies, read DMP's blog and have a Dinotime!

Image/Article: http://ilovedinomartin.blogspot.com/
Posted by Andy Young* at 9:33 AM
Labels: Dean Martin, Singapore 60s Music, Venues

No comments: