Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Silencers

Hey pallies, likes you all knows how much I love to hear 'bout some Dino-holic sharin' their Dino-passion with others. Well diggs this dudes! Today's Dino-post comes from our 15 year old Dino-girl Catie at here blog "For The Good Times."

Seems Miss Catie was watchin' Matt Helmer numero uno the other day with her fam and as you will read below is really helpin' to turn her 5 year old bro into a real Dino-lover.

And if you continues to read you will see that Catie is also help her best friend gettin' Dino-hooked as well. Thanks Catie for doin' your part to bring others to know, love, and honor our beloved Dino!

To read this in it's original format, likes as usual, just click on the tagg of this Dino-message. Dino-delightedly, DMP

The Silencers

I'm really bored and still trying to avoid writing my research paper so i figured id write something here....


A couple days ago I was watching the Silencers with my brother, mom, and step dad. It was kinda weird since they usually say Oh Dean Martin again! and go watch something else. My brother is only five but he LUVS Jerry Lewis and constantly asks to watch a DM and Jerry Lewis movie, he likes to try and re-an act Jer. It was funny he was really gettin in to the movie and kept asking anxiously what was go in on, This made my day he goes "..um...I think Dean Martin likes girls :/" I'm like haha yea i think so too! Then when his dad came in to watch he excitedly goes "Daddy look Dean Martins a really good fighter, even better than you! Yea look!" He made me rewind to the part. And that's when the step-jerk made his only drunk comment thro the whole movie, which is a big improvement for him. He asked if it was a drunken fight. My brother finished watchin it today and loved it :D Hes a cool kid, annoys the hell outta me but i luv em.

Just an after thought my bff was going through my ipod and saw this album cover and th cover the Celebrity Roasts...



smiling shes like come on how can you resist that smile?! my only response was I know, thats what i been tryin ta say. and shes luvs the song Good Morning Life, so its a small step in the right direction :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks DMP for todays post:) my bros fav Dino song is Houston, i catch him singin it sometimes...he likes him alot considerin hes a hyper active 5 yr old in 2010 but hes gettin there! Thanks again -Catie

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, just part of true Dino-palliedom and likes gotta lift up your stellar example of helpin' others find their way to our Dino. Have you shown your little bro the clip of "Houston" that is on the "That's Amore" clip...it is pure Dino-fun...'specially with the harmonica....keeps boldly sharin' your Dino-devotion

Anonymous said...

of course! lol i luv that dvd :)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, how cool is that....woulda loves to see your little bro groovin' on our beloved Dino...glads to know you gots yourself a copy of the "That's Amore" DVD....can't believe that it has gone out of print...what was that company thinkin'?!??!

Anonymous said...

whoa wait what? out of print????! that explains why eveywhere i saw it says out of stock,etc. crap! i got it on netflix and kept it for like 2 months....but now that i know this ima do some heavy duty convincing to my mom, i get the variety shows tho

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes you gots it Dino-girl....hard to believe that anybody with half a Dino-sense woulda puts one of the greatest of the great Dino-treasures out of print....unless some one is plannin' to reissue this....cool that you are gettin' the Dino-show DVDs....still gotta finds the bread to gets 'em for my own before they disappear.....

Anonymous said...

yea they cost an arm n aleg 2 keep up w/ that was #1 on my xmas list... but theres always youtube which is a godsend! i used to make the fam watch the info-mercials :/ they took the hint finally

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes you speaketh the Dino-truth....but nothin' more worthy of our bread then more and more Dino-treasure....I have justa 'bout all the Dino-flicks that have ever been released on DVD....one I waited to get and now it is out of print as well....sure glads I snatched up the two sets of Dino and the kid flicks...they are now gone as well....