Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This week.. I would like to spotlight a fun blog: I Love Dino Martin.

Hey pallies, was just searchin' the web for somethin' of Dino-note to likes shares with all you Dino-holic pallies when I came 'cross this stellar post from one of our newer pallies Dawn at one of her great bloggs, "Noir and Chick Flicks."

Wanna thanks our Dino-lovin' pallie Dawn for likes puttin' the accent on ilovedinomartin and our mission of liftin' up the name of our Dino and gettin' the Dino-legacy shared as Dino-far and Dino-wide as possible. Pallies likes Dawn certainly helps us acheive our Dino-mission to the Dino-best of our abilities!!!!

It certainly warms my Dino-heart to know that others also share in the Dino-desire of makin' our Dino known, loved, and celebrated!!!! To view this in it's original format, just clicks on the tagg of this here Dino-gram. Dino-delightedly, DMP


Tuesday, June 15, 2010
To Classic Movie Fans:





Every couple of weeks, I enjoy spotlighting others blogs that have caught my interest.. This week.. I would like to spotlight a fun blog: I Love Dino Martin.

Dino Martin Peters, Is a dude who totally digs Dino Martin...the coolest, hippest, and randiest dude to ever walk the face of this planet. Long live our Master of Hip, our King of Cool, the one, the only DINO!!!!!

2 comments:

Kinezoe said...

Hey there, pallie! Congratulations for your work. Really cool. All for the good times! ;)

I keep on taking a daily look at your blog. You know I love it. Bye bye!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Mr. Kinezoe, man you have made by day by checkin' in....sometimes likes when I don't get any comments I begin to wonder if anybody is readin' the Dino-patter here....thank my Dino-devoted friend...have you featured Dino lately at your blog?