Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dean Martin will be at my wedding!

Hey pallies, today's Dino-gram is likes more proof of the amazin' ways pallies are introducin' our Dino to their friends and family. From the weddin' pad "Wedding Bee" comes this post 'bout a chick who is thrilled to be partakin' of our Dino on her day of weddin'.

I personally woulda loves to be attendin' and gets an opportunity to gets my pix snapped with our Dino.....likes how cool woulda that's be. Hat's off to "Newbeelaloulee" for sharin' her weddin' Dino-plans. Sure that there will be tons of others who willa likes be invitin' our Dino to their nuptuals as well...after all likes who is more amore then our Dino...No One I Dare Say!

To partake of this in it's original format, just click on the tagg of this Dino-gram. Dino-sharin', DMP



Dean Martin will be at my wedding!

Newbeelaloulee September 5, 2010 saratoga, ny

I really wanted to have a photo booth at the wedding but it just wasn't in the budget. I wasn't searching for it but came across this life size cut out of dean Martin. I am putting up a velvet curtain, with Dean standing in front and give everyone the opportunity to have a photo taken. I'm doing a hollywood theme and think he will fit in perfect. I'm so excited he should arrive by the end of the month!

2 comments:

Gayle Carline said...

Hey - that's MY Dino! Oh, well, I hope he has fun at the wedding.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, haha...likes I certainly did thinks 'bout you when I made this Dino-post...one of these days I gotta gets my own personal Dino....gotta know that our Dino brings fun times wherever he goes....