Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I like Dean Martin's Music and I'm only 15 what do you think about?"

Hey pallies, today's Dino-adventure takes us to the land of yahoo answers....U.K. and Ireland style, where a young 15 year old hipster states his pleasure in partakin' of our Dino's music and then likes quires....
"I like Dean Martin's Music and I'm only 15 what do you think about?"

All you regular ilovedinomartin followers knows likes how much I truly diggs findin' and featurin' 'nother of today's youth who have comes to true Dino-knowledge and pure Dino-devotion. It is so refreshin' to find more and more of today's nouveau youth gettin' likes totally, totally Dino-addicted.

Hats off to Deanager Mr. Vito Corleone for so openly and devotely speakin' of his Dino-delight in partakin' of our great man's tunes. To view Vito's quire in it's original format...and to makes your own Dino-response to him (as you can see that I did), just clicks on the tagg of this here Dino-gram. Dino-sharin', DMP

Vito Corleone

I like Dean Martin's Music and I'm only 15 what do you think about?
Well a cool and classy handsome chap like me enjoys fine arts, fine dining and what I consider fine music is well Dean Martin, Mob Hits.

What are your thoughts on that do you think it's strange for a 15 year old to enjoy Old Music.

Your thoughts in general please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baRqH3dBmBE

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Dear Vito,
congratulations on having such great taste in music, I think it`s wonderful you are a fan of Dean`s at only 15 years.
I`m a few years older myself but I grew up loving Dean all during my childhood and for me he has no equal.
I think if more of the younger generation like yourself were exposed to Dean`s great talents there would be many more young fans.

To be a fan of the King of Cool makes you a true Mr. Cool.
Keep listening to Dean
Kylie

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Ky, what a wonderful note to youthful Vito...hopes he stops by to read it...thanks for takin' some time outta your day to share your Dino-devotion...

Levi said...

Im 17 and i dig him too

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Levi man....cool how you are growin' in true Dino-devotion each and every Dino-day....