Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sunday Serenade with Dino: "As Time Goes By"

Hey pallies, wells pallies likes it's 'nother Sunday, so it's likes time for 'nother Sunday Serenade with Dino. Today's Dino-clip has our Dino in top form and more serious in Dino-nature croonin' the classic tune "As Time Goes By."

Gotta 'fess up pallies that indeed as more and more time goes by from the days that our Dino walked the earth...my appreciation, my devotion, my love of our Dino just continues to grow and grow....and likes I am sure that musta be true for all us Dino-holics....I simply crave more and more Dino each and every Dino-day and songs likes "As Times Goes By" does much to gives me the Dino-fix that I needs for all my Dino-cravin's... Enjoys this great moment from the Dino-show...loves all the groovy clocks they put together to makes this a very very special Dino-moment for Dino-sure.... Dino-addictedly, DMP

No comments: