Saturday, August 07, 2010

TV-Spot van DEAN MARTIN - THAT'S AMORE

Hey pallies, liikes I coulda spends every moment of every Dino-day just surfin' for cool Dino-treasure over at youtube...that's what I was doin' when our Dino led me to this amazin' little Dino-mercial for the newest of the new Dino-compilations from Europe, "That's Amore."

Likes how cool to know that European tele musta be runnin' 'mercials to sell this stellar Dino-trib. The dude postin' this Dino-clip at youtube is from Belgium, so I am guessin' that the language of the vid is Belgian.

I likes finally found a non-internet supplier to order this swingin' collection that likes was created with the assistin' of our Dino's girlpallie Miss Gail. So I am likes Dino-psyched just anticipatin' the arrival of my newest Dino-treasure!

Likes just loves the fact that Dino-mercials such as this will brings tons of new pallies to knowin', lovin' and diggin' our beloved Dino! Dino-devotedly, DMP



TV-Spot van DEAN MARTIN - THAT'S AMORE (Best Of) - (P) & (C) 2010 Universal Music

TRACKLIST:
CD1:
1. That's Amore
2. Memories Are Made Of This
3. Everybody Loves Somebody
4. Somewhere There's A Someone
5. I Will / 6. I'll Be Seeing You
7. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head - 2002 Digital Remaster
8. Send Me The Pillow You Dream On
9. Have A Heart
10. In The Misty Moonlight
11. The Birds And The Bees
12. Raining In My Heart
13. The Door Is Still Open (To My Heart)
14. Magic Is The Moonlight
15. King Of The Road
16. You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
17. Besame Mucho
18. The Glory Of Love
19. I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
20. You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want To Do It)

CD2:
1. Volare
2. Sway
3. Little Ole Wine Drinker Me
4. Gentle On My Mind
5. For Once In My Life
6. I Don't Know Why
7. Just A Little Lovin' (Will Go A Long Way)
8. I'm Not The Marrying Kind (Matt Helm's Theme)
9. C'est Si Bon
10. April In Paris
11. La Vie En Rose
12. Blue Moon
13. Always In My Heart
14. I Can't Help It
15. In The Chapel In The Moonlight
16. You'll Always Be The One I Love
17. Send Me Some Lovin'
18. Here We Go Again
19. Here Comes My Baby Back Again
20. You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me

No comments: