Wednesday, October 06, 2010

EPISODE GUIDE - DEAN MARTIN SHOW Variety 1965-1974

Hey pallies, likes one of the thin's I love most in the Dino-world is to search for new and different Dino-pixs and likes often those Dino-searches turn up new and different sorts of Dino-treasures. Likes a few ago our Dino leds me to this pad "ioffer.com" where pallies offer many and varied articles for purchase.

Today's Dino-post features somethin' called "EPISODE GUIDE - DEAN MARTIN SHOW Variety 1965-1974." A pallie tagged "Hoknes" offers a booklet full of Dino-information on the Dino-show episode by episode. Now, likes I know this info likes can be found on the 'net, but in one handy volume, pallies likes you and me can views the Dino-details of each and every episode of the Dino-show....and for the low, low price of $9.99. Likes what really attracted me to this little treasure is the awesome cover full of Dino-pixs from the Dino-show. Likes I just might have to grabs one of 'em for my Dino-won.

To checks this out in it's original source at ioffer, just clicks on the tag of this Dino-message. Dino-sharin', DMP


EPISODE GUIDE - DEAN MARTIN SHOW Variety 1965-1974
Asking price: $9.99

No comments: