Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DEAN MARTIN by Mats

Hey pallies, likes all you dudes likes knows how much I love to explore the 'net in constant search of uncoverin' unique Dino-finds to share with all my pallies here at ilovedinomartin...and likes our Dino is always so wonderful in guidin' and directin' me to cooler and cooler Dino-treasure.

Today's Dino-discovery comes from the artsy pad "GINGER MELON.COM" where our Dino led me to likes this amazin' piece of Dino-art by a dude tagged Mats who has used likes acrylic and wood burnin' to create this truly truly outstandin' Dino-likeness.

Hats off to Mats for showin' his Dino-devotion in such a simply beautifully creative Dino-way. Likes I would certainly likes to have this Dino-creation among my Dino-treasure.

As usual, to view this in it's original format, just clicks on the tagg of this Dino-gram and once there find the Dino-art and clicks it on to see it in all it's Dino-glory! Dino-awed, DMP


Acrylic, Pyrography on Wood

No comments: