Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Always"

Hey pallies, likes today I am totally totally thrilled to welcome one of ilovedinomartin's most devoted pallies, Miss AOW (Always On Watch) to likes our humble little Dino-blog to share her amazin' Dino-passion through what I hopes is only her first of many many Sunday Serenades with Dino. Miss AOW is taggin' her Dino-message, "He Sings To Me!"

Faithful readers of ilovedinomartin knows that Miss AOW has been in love with our Dino from a very tender age, and her devotion to our great man has only increased through each and every Dino-year.

Miss AOW has chosen to share her very personal personal Dino-reflections on "that old standard "Always." Her thoughts may be brief in words, but likes they are so so long on deep, pure, and true Dino-devotion. As your read Miss AOW's thoughts likes you just knows they are comin' from her heart that is filled to the brim with love for our King of Cool.

Thanks so so much Miss AOW for witnessin' to the power of Dino in your life..and likes may each of us pallies always have that same passion in each of our lives for the one and only Dino! Dino-always, DMP



He Sings To Me!

On the web, one of my nicknames is "Always."

So, when Dino sings that old standard "Always," I feel as if he's singing the song directly to me:



Can there be anything more comforting than the sound of Dino's voice singing directly to me and crooning my nickname so seductively? Nope.

And who knows? Maybe I subconsciously chose the blogger name "Always On Watch" because I so love the sound of Dino's crooning "Always." After all, I've been his devoted fan for decades!

8 comments:

Danny G. said...

Great job AOW. Truly a beautiful song and I love the personal attachment you have to it! Hope to see more posts from you.

Danny G.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, thanks Danny-o for sharin' some true Dinopalliedom with our Miss AOW.....I loves her deep, pure, and true love of our Dino....keeps lovin' our beloved Dino....

Ozgun Akalin said...

Need to ask sth, since it could be a problem for me in the future for my blog. Do you pay attention to these copyright things? Considering the posts here, cant some guy come and tell you to remove everything that violate copyrights?

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes good question Ozgun dude. Just today I had to decide not to post some Dino-patter 'cause the pad where I found it very clearly used the copyright tagg. As you can see, ilovedinomartin is simply devoted to liftin' up the name of our Dino and drawin' others to come to know, love, and honor our beloved Dino. ilovedinomartin is not profitin' in some way from sharin' Dino-love so it is unlikely that we will have a problemo, but if someone wrote and ask me to remove somethin'...I certainly would...if indeed they were the copyright holder of what they were questionin'

Always On Watch said...

Hey, DMP. I'm finally back on the web after days of no service -- thanks to the buildup of ice on our above-ground lines.

Thanks for publishing my tribute to Dino!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, glads to see you back in Dino-communicato...and it was simply my Dino-pleasure to share your Dino-passion with likes all the pallies here at ilovedinomartin...hopes Miss AOW that this is just the beginnin' of likes many Dino-posts from ya...and, of course, keeps lovin' our Dino....

Always On Watch said...

DMP,
I hope to do more Dino posts.

If only work and weather wouldn't interfere!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, great Dino-news to hear Miss AOW...'though I loves to keeps the Dino-love flowin' here at ilovedinomartin...it's such a breath of fresh air to get other Dino-devotee's Dino-reflections....perhaps you might consider doin' 'nother special Dino-serenade durin' Dino-amore-month...right now Danny G. is doin' the February 13th, but likes the other 3 are up for Dino-graps and likes we all know what our Dino loves to grab....keeps lovin' our Dino....