Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"THE BEST OF THE DEAN MARTIN VARIETY SHOW"



Hey pallies, likes digs this dudes....the pallies at Time-Life have put up a 5 minute promo vid on youtube as a teaser for the May 24th release of "THE BEST OF THE DEAN MARTIN VARIETY SHOW." As I watched it I was in awe pallies, likes total total awe, of how clear and crisp the vid was....one woulda never guess that many of these clips were filmed over 40 years ago.

Seein' this teaser just simply makes me more and more so so yearn for May 24th to come when all true Dino-holics will be able to gets their hands on this fabulous new Dino-treasure!

Enjoys the clip pallies and thanks to the pallies at Time-Life for sharin' this with us! Dino-lovin', DMP


"THE BEST OF THE DEAN MARTIN VARIETY SHOW" TO BE RELEASED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

BY TIME-LIFE ON MAY 24


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the material which will be released by Time Life has never been released before.
This promo is great but most of these clips are from The Guthy Renker collection.
I can only guess this is a promo featuring clips that have been released as a teaser.
I hope the Time Life collection will have new material as we already have these but it`s great to watch them again here :)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Miss Ky I likes do believe that much of the material will be different, but for pallies likes myself yet to get the Guthy Renker collection such cool numbers as our Dino on the couch singin' "Welcome To My World" will be very welcome to pallies such as I...keeps lovin' our Dino!

Levi said...

Think it might be old stuff showing, cos the new stuff isnt ready yet.
Gotta go along with Dino Dude, i really dig Welcome to my world and it would be cool if they include it on Time Life

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Deanager Levi, likes cool to know that we are of one Dino-mind when it comes to "Welcome To My World." Thanks for takin' the time to stop and chat..and dude, likes keeps lovin' our Dino!