Thursday, August 11, 2011

and my NUMBER ONE favorite crooner is…….anybody who knows me knows who it is…..DEAN MARTIN…old DEANO….

Hey pallies, today's post originates from the self-tagged blog, "Inside Jay Dean's Brain," and by the title of this Dino-message you can tell that Mr. Jay Dean is a Dinoholic's Dino-holic. Boldly Jay proclaims to his readership that his "NUMBER ONE favorite crooner is......."DEAN MARTIN…old DEANO…."

In fact, as you read, Mr. Dean sez that "anybody who knows me knows who it is." How wonderful to see such deep, pure, and true devotion to our most beloved Dino that all of Jay's closest pallies know of his Dino-admiration!

Loves the Dino-montage that Mr. Dean displays and how he shares his fav of fav Dino-tunes of "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime." Note that I have posted the classic Dino-vid that Jay posted the link to.

It is always so so refreshin' to find 'nother pallies likes so very very sold out to our great man and so unabashedly proclaimin' for all the world to know. ilovedinomartin is proud to share Dean's post on our Dino and we say our thanks to Jay Dean for liftin' up the life and times of our Dino in this way. To view this in it's original format, just clicks on the title of today's Dino-message. Dino-awed, DMP


and my NUMBER ONE favorite crooner is…….anybody who knows me knows who it is…..DEAN MARTIN…old DEANO….



i could listen to DEAN MARTIN all day long…in fact, i have a box set at home that i listen to whenever i can…LOVE LOVE LOVE his smooth vocals….DEAN MARTIN is known for such hits as “THAT’S AMORE”, “VOLARE”, and many many more.

but this one is my favorite…his tv theme song…”EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY SOMETIME.”



2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Hey, DMP. I posted a video of our Dino at my web site. You've probably seen the video before.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes how cool is that...sharin' your Dino-passion with all your devoted readers...helpin' each and everyone gets their Dino-fix....likes I don't think that I have seen this one before...keeps lovin' our Dino!