Sunday, May 27, 2012

Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade with Dino: "It's Easy to Remember"

Man o man pals, I ab so lute ly & pos i tive ly LOVE these live clips from Dean's variety show! Makes me long for the days when our bestest pal ruled the airwaves with a magic all his own!

  I found this little gem on Dino's 1957 al b um "Pretty Baby". Such a great great song as It's Easy to Remember", definately deserves a great great video like this! Love how Dean cracks up his old pallie, Mr. Ken Lane, with a few playful & sometimes non-politically correct wisecracks! Great comedic chemistry right there, oh pals o' mine! A few jokes...a quick surprise guest...and then it's time for some pure pure Martin magic!

Even with a pretty but sad song as this...Dean still manages to lighten the mood and weave his spell on us. A TRUE artist in every sense of the word...Dean never leaves me feelin' blue & ALWAYS has me cravin' for more!!! Now let's sit back, pour that martini & enjoy the COOLNESS that IS Dean Martin!





Your sweet expression the smile you gave me
The way you looked when we met
It's easy to remember so hard to forget

I hear you whisper I always love you
I know it's over and yet
It's easy to remember but oh so hard to forget
So I must dream to have your hand caress me fingers press me tight
I'd rather dream than have that lonely feeling stealing through the night
Each little moment is clear before me
And though it brings me regret
It's easy to remember but so hard to forget

So I must dream to have your hand caress me fingers press me tight
I'd rather dream than have that lonely old feeling stealing through the night
Each little moment is clear before me
And though it brings me regret
It's easy to remember and so hard to forget           












           

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Love the way our Dino handled the "whipser" blooper!

Danny G. said...

A true professional;)