Saturday, June 23, 2012

I always think of Dean Martin and the Matt Helm movies when I see things like this.

Hey pallies, likes many many thin's remind me of our Dino...likes I am always thinkin' of our most beloved Dino, so don't needs much of a reminder to keeps my thoughts directed the Dino-way...but likes I knows that different thin's remind different pallies of our great man. Case in point, from the blog, "The Wishing Star," guided by a Pittsburgh, PA. lady tagged Jeannine comes news that an "ashtray / lighter set" she found in the china closet made her think of "Dean Martin and the Matt Helm movies."

Jeannine goes on to state and illustrate her Dino-point-view. And, likes when I saw this Dino-post, it reminded me of Helmer uno, "The Silencers" when Miss January asked Matt Helm where she oughta put "her costume"...a accent for her hair, and our Dino as Helm sez, "drop it in the ash tray."

Very cool indeed of Miss Jeannine to put the accent on our Dino in this way and remind all her readers of our amazin' Dino. Thanks Jeannine for your bit of Dino-devotion here....glads to know that you often then of our Dino! To view this in it's original format, likes clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram. Dino-rememberin', DMP


I'M BRINGING SEXY BACK
(computer still crazy... another draft never posted - from 2010...)
-------

I found this ashtray / lighter set the other day in the china closet...

I always think of Dean Martin and the Matt Helm movies when I see things like this.

The sexy girls...

and the round beds...

If I could be transported to any time it would definitely be then!
I'm not sure if I would smoke but at least I have enough ashtrays in case I decide to! Here's two of the many I found...

Posted by Jeannine at 11:14 PM

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

Thanks for linking up to my post! What a great site you have here on our boy Dean Martin. Thanks for the love - because we all know "you're nobody till somebody loves you..." Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss Jeannine you are most welcome...and so so happy you digs ilovedinomartin..and indeed you are so so right..."you're nobody till somebody loves you..." Keeps lovin' our Dino!