Saturday, June 30, 2012

Whenever I hear his dreamy voice, I smile from ear to ear.

Hey pallies, likes June is almost through, but likes I just wanna add one more bit of Dino-birthday celebratin' that likes I just discovered. After our pallie Miss Ellie left such a nice Dino-comment, I went over to her blog, "Randomness," to see if I had missed any Dino-action on her part.

And, likes indeed, I discovered Ellie's one and only post for June...and likes how appropo....a very nice little bit of Dino-homagin'...."Happy Birthday to the great Dean Martin!" It includes 3 vibrant Dino-poses....so so loves the middle one for Dino-sure...our great man looks just so great in that pix...and a great Dino-vid clip featurin' a bunch of great Dino-tunes from the Dino-show.

Kudos to our Dino-holic of Dino-holics Miss Ellie for spreadin' some lovin' Dino-devotion at her blog...likes never ever can gets 'nough devotion to our Dino! To view this in it's original format, likes clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram. Dino-always, ever, and only, DMP

Happy Birthday to the great Dean Martin!

♥ Happy Birthday, Dino Baby! ♥

Dean Martin will always have a special place in my heart. He also had this charming sense of humor. He will forever be The King of Cool! ♥

June 7, 1917 - December 25, 1995







5 comments:

Miss Ellie said...

Dino will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you so much for sharing! You're awesome! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Always On Watch said...

There will never be another Dean Martin.

He will forever be the one and only!

"Dreamy voice" is quite accurate.

Always On Watch said...

DMP,
I just stumbled across THIS. You may have seen it before, but if you haven't, I know that you'll want to take a look.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes thanks ever so much Miss Ellie for your kind words, but truly truly only our Dino is the awesome one! Keeps lovin' our Dino!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes thanks ever so much for your Dino-patter...and thanks for the link, indeed I have see it before, 'cause I noted that I left some Dino-patter after likes I viewed it. Keeps lovin' our Dino!