Monday, August 06, 2012

Dean Martin Record Collection (19) - $65 (Elyria, Ohio)

Hey pallies, likes welcome back for 'nother week chocked full of deep, pure, and true Dino-devotion. Likes just opened a google Dino-'lert that sent me off to the world of Craig's List where a pallie in the land of Dino....Ohio, Elyria to be 'xact is offerin' a collection of 19--count-em--19 orginial Dino-al-b-ums of the vinyl sort for a mere $65. Likes was thinkin' this woulda be likes a golden op for some true Dino-phile to picks 'em up all his historic Dino-tresure...so decided to share this news with all you pallies.

The seller makes it clear that the al-b-ums are used but "the Records seem to be in Good Condition." Just gettin' these original covers likes are worth a pretty Dino-penny to anyone who digs our King of Cool. If youse are interested in pursuin' this Dino-sale, simply clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram to goes to the original postin'
Keeps lovin' and sharin' our Dino o'pallies of mine! Dino-sharin', DMP




Dean Martin Record Collection (19) - $65 (Elyria, Ohio)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-08-03, 10:19PM EDT
Reply to: v7gkv-3182702938@sale.craigslist.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This Dean Martin Record Collection contains 19 Albums. The titles are: Greatest Hits Vol. 1 , Somewhere There's a Someone, Hits Again, (Remember Me) I'm the One Who Loves You, DINO, Welcome to my World , The Door is Still Open to my Heart, The Dean Martin Christmas Album, Everybody Loves Somebody, Hey Brother, Pour the Wine, This is Dean Martin, Dino/Italian Love Songs, Happiness is Dean Martin, My Woman My Woman My Wife, I Can't Give you anything but Love, This Time I'm Swinging, Dean Martin Deluxe, Dream with Dean, Happy In Love. The Albums are Used but the Records seem to be in Good Condition. If interested Please respond to email. Thank you!







4 comments:

Miss Ellie said...

Wow! What a great collection! This would definitely be on my wish list! :)

Always On Watch said...

Great price!

I don't need to buy these, though. I have 'em all -- and lots more besides.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss Ellie, these original Dino-al-b-ums are certainly gonna gets harder and harder to find.... Keeps lovin' our Dino!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss AOW..of course you ain't got no need to gets 'em for yourself, but I'm sure both you and I know at least one buddin' Dino-devotee who woulda be in Dino-heaven to gets their hands on this fab Dino-collection. Keeps lovin' our Dino!