Tuesday, October 09, 2012

"I remember when I first really started to love Dino..."





Hey pallies, likes oh the amazin' rewards of searchin' the web for more and more and more Dino-testimonials Likes I simply plugged in Dino Martin into the good ol' google search box, and likes within moments I landed at a pad inhabited by a young dude tagged Richard L. Sykes who is solidly sold out and solidly smitten by our most beloved Dino. Sykes pontificates 'bout himself, "I'm Richard, I live in Village Suites and my major is undeclared. I'm from Roswell, Ga but i was born in Salt Lake City, Utah. I play guitar and I'm awesome."

His devotion is deep, pure, and true as exhibited by his Dino-adulation shared below. Richard is a true Deanager collegiate and likes as you will read..."it wasn’t even a year ago" when our Dino welcomed Sykes into his world and make him his pallie. This Dino-prose is quite short in scribin' but oh, so long in awe-struck-ness of our Dino!

A few of Richard's thoughts...

"I cannot even begin to describe how much i love this artist."

"He’s the best, the classiest, most talented man to have enver lived."

"The way he sang, the swave of his voice, the smooth classy feel to him brought chills to my spine."

"I remember at that moment, I wanted to be him, and ever since that, I have promised myself that I would transform myself to a man of his caliber."

"There are just aren’t enough words to describe it."

Likes dude is our new pallie Richard a true Dino-devotee or what?!?!? Trustin' that he will become Dino-connected here at our humble little ilovedinomartin Dino-pad.

Mucho kudos for the mucho love that Richard Sykes has for our most beloved Dino. How stellar to have this nouveau hipster so so bold in openin'ly announcin' his passion for our King of Cool in such a supremely Dino-devoted way. To view Richard's patter in it's original format, likes clicks on the tag of this here Dino-report. Dino-always, only, and ever, DMP



Dean “Dino” Martin: The King of Cool

Dean “Dino” Martin

I cannot even begin to describe how much i love this artist. He’s the best, the classiest, most talented man to have enver lived. Okay that might be opionated slightly but I think many would agree that Martin is a class act. I remember when I first really started to love Dino, it wasn’t even a year ago when I clicked on a video posted on my blog. The video was of the Rat Pack (Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr. and Dean Martin) playing at a gig with Ed Sulliven. The way he sang, the swave of his voice, the smooth classy feel to him brought chills to my spine. I remember at that moment, I wanted to be him, and ever since that, I have promised myself that I would transform myself to a man of his caliber. There are just aren’t enough words to describe it.

No comments: