Sunday, February 10, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Let's Be Friendly"








 
Welcome back pallies! Def i nate ly lovin' this lovin' kinda mood that I get in durin' this Dino-Amore month! No ONE gets that Amore vibe goin' like Dean & I can def i nate ly feel Dino reachin' out to me to keep that amore vibe goin'!


For this week's Serenade I picked the perfecto little tune to keep the love in the air & the smooth, cool melodies flowin'! "Let's Be Friendly" say's it all pals..."What lovely scenery...Cupid's own machinery"!


 Dean musta had some lucky & lovely lady in his scopes while croonin' this one! Ha Ha Ha!!! Wonder who that VERY lucky lady was???!!! Dosen't matter! Love is everywhere! You just gotta look for it! Enjoy!

Let's be friendly just the two of us
Can't afford to disappoint the moonlight
My what lovely scenery cupid's own machinery
Made to trap a nervous chap like me

Let's be friendly let's be discreet
Must I fight the feeling that I'm falling
Should we accidentally kiss I'd give up the fight
And we could be more than just good friends tonight

Should we accidentally kiss I'd give up the fight
And we could be more than just good friends tonight



No comments: