Thursday, April 18, 2013

THE VERY FIRST SHOW I SAW IN COLOR WHEN I CAME TO N.Y. FROM ENGLAND IN 1966


ana christy
Hey pallies, likes her tag is Ana Christy, and likes she's a poet and writer.....in her own words, "a 'beat'  poet and writer with 40 books of poetry published"...and likes best of all pallies she is a digger of our most beloved Dino.

ilovedinomartin found her at her hippest of hip blog tagged, "allthingshipblog.com, where she has shared a few hip posts of Dino-devotion includin' the one below that features an elegantly evocative Dino-pose and a stellarly stunnin' clip of our Dino on the Perry Como show (one that I thinks that likes I have never ever seen before.

Likes it is always always so so refreshin' to be sharin' the Dino-devotion of international pallies of our Dino, and Miss Christy is a prime example of deep, pure, and true passion for our great man.  To checks this out in it's original format, likes simply clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram.  Dino-delightedly, DMP

THE DEAN MARTIN SHOW


Standard
Image
THE VERY FIRST SHOW I SAW IN COLOR WHEN I CAME TO N.Y. FROM ENGLAND IN 1966
Check out this video on YouTube:

No comments: