Sunday, November 17, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I Can't Believe That Your In Love With Me"



Welcome back pals! Man o man is it gettin' frigid 'round these parts of the world! What I could REALLY use now is a HOT & SWINGIN' Dino jam to get my cold cold blood uh' pumpin'!


Well guess what I found pallies?! That's right! Some Dino-heat!!! Hahaha!!! What better place to look for a "warm me up" tune than on Dean's 1960 al b um, "This Time I'm Swinging".

 Today's Serenade, "I Can't Believe That Your In Love With Me", is just right to warm my chilly bones & put a little pep in my step! These cold Autumn days won't slow us down pals...not with Dean streamin' through our veins!


Leaves may be fallin' outside pallies & wintery winds may be headin' our way...but as long as we keeps the Dino flowin'...WE GOT THIS! Stay warm pals.






Your eyes are blue your kisses too
I never knew what they could do
I can't believe that you're in love with me
You're telling everyone I know
I'm on your mind each place you go
They can't believe that you're in love with me

I have always placed you far above me
I just can't imagine that you love me
And after all is said and done
To think that I'm the lucky one
I can't believe that you're in love with me

I have always placed you far above me
I just can't imagine that you love me
And after all is said and done
To think that I'm the lucky one
I can't believe that you're in love
Can't believe that you're in love
Can't believe that you're in love with me

No comments: