Sunday, December 01, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: " A Real Live Girl "



Well pals o' mine...we made it to December!  Yes , I know...it's startin' to look & feel just a little bit Wintery out there. And maybe youse feelin' a little bit anxious 'bout the upcomin' holiday.

 But listen to me pallies...just because baby it's cold outside...& thins' gettin' hectic at the malls...that dosen't means we can't be PERFECTLY tranquil  in our own little Dino-world, where warm Spring breezes are forever blowin' & Dean's cool cool voice is forever flowin'!

 Today's Serenade, "A Real Live Girl", is SURE to keep youse at just the right temp & DEF I NATE LY will EASE youse into this chilly & slightly crazy season!
This vid is so so relaxin' to me...it's without a single doubt, gonna warm our hearts & relax our worried minds.

 Now pals...I want youse to go whip up a hot cocoa...add a splash o' booze...turn this tune up...& let Dino take ALL your worries away. Ahhhh serenity.     



Pardon me Miss
But I've never done this with a real live girl
Straight  off the farm with an actual armful
Of a real live girl
Pardon me if your affectionate squeeze
Fogs up my goggles and buckles my knees
I'm simply drowned in the sight
and the sound and the scent and the feel of a real live girl.
A real live girl, a real live girl
I'm simply drowned in the sight
and the sound and the scent and the feel of a real live girl.

No comments: