Sunday, November 30, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Rainbows Are Back In Style"




Hey pallies! How's thins'?
Well...'nother Thanksgivin' has come & gone. Friends & family are headin' home & it's back to the "same ol' same ol".
Yea...time REALLY flies this time of year, huh pals? Fall is quickly slippin' 'way & a LONG & CHILLY season is just 'round the corner. Man...I'm gettin' myself all bummed out! Haha!!!
 Thinks I better pick us a BRIGHT & CHEERY Serenade!
After all pals...there's plenty more festivities comin' our way!

Let's heat thins' up & keep the Dino-Givin' vibe flowin'! I'll grabs us a REALLY up-beat Dino-jam to keep the fun times comin'!

Hmmm...let me see now. I could play that! Nah. Hows 'bout this one? Nope. AHH HAAA!!! Gots it! Today...let's get some WARM...HAPPY thoughts  buzzin' in our brains with a sunny & easy feelin' kinda tune! "Rainbows Are Back In Style" is the one!
This jam is SURE to keep us singin'! Haha!

 Nothin' better than to feed the mind a little Dean Martin...or...A LOTTA Dean Martin!!! Ha!!!
Who needs Prozac when youse gots Dino?!!! Hahaha!!! Man, pallies...I'm gettin' silly already!!! OK OK...I'm alright. Let's do it!

Youse ready? Good. Here comes some Dino-comfort food for the soul. Enjoy pals! 


Rainbows are gettin' back in style
There's sunshine everywhere
And I'm learning how to smile
The only time it rains, is to cool things for a while
But since I met you, I can't forget you
The rainbows are back in style
There's not a thing in the world that I'd rather do
Than just sit and stare at your face
You're so doggone pretty
That you made the world a whole lot happier place
Life's worth livin' and the love that you're givin'
Has made me feel this way
And the rainbows have chased the clouds away
Rainbows are gettin' back in style
There's sunshine everywhere
And I'm learning how to smile
The only time it rains, is to cool things for a while
But since I met you, I can't forget you
The rainbows are back in style
Your name is like music
And I can't help singin' it over and over again
This happy feeling has got me thinkin' it's heaven I am livin' in
The love we share, puts the magic in the air
And every dream comes true
And the rainbows turn the sky to blue
Rainbows are gettin' back in style
There's sunshine everywhere
And I'm learning how to smile
The only time it rains is to cool things for a while
But since I met you, I can't forget you
The rainbows are back in style
But since I met you, I can't forget you
The rainbows are back in style

No comments: