Sunday, May 22, 2016

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Amor"



Welcome back & get ready to Cha Cha, pallies!
Have I gots us a TRULY fun fun & romantico tune this week!
I is gonna keep that "Latin-type vibe" goin' on this week's Serenade & throw a little "Amor" at youse!  
It's off  Dean's "Cha Cha de Amor" al b um & is COM PLETE LY filled with latin beats & pure pure lyrical gold!

Amor Amor Amor...this word is just SO SO sweet that Dino MUST repeat!
Now youse tell me ol' pals o mine...what senora who's worth her weight in vino could POSSIBLY deny our great pal's heart that were placed before her???!!!

These are words of TRUE TRUE passion & SMOLDERIN' embers of HOT burnin' desire here, pals!!!
Man...is it gettin' warm in here?!!! Haha!!
C'mon now people!
This is Dino Latino at his finest!!!
"When your away there is no day & night's are lonely...make my life devine, say you'll be mine & love me only!'
Oh my God, pals!!!
ALL the ladies must be meltin' over this one! Hahaha!!!

 One last thin', my friends...I gots to warn youse...these Cha Cha Cha-in' beats... just MAY get even the STIFFEST hips movin' & the TIREDEST feets groovin'! Haha!! 
 There!
Youse has been warned! Ha! 

 Now... let's keep the Dino & the vino flowin' til' next week, pallies!
Get up & move!!! 
 Salute!


Amor amor amor
This word so sweet that I repeat
Means I have adored you
Amor amor my love
Will you deny this heart that I have placed before you

I can't find another word with meaning so clear
My lips try to whisper sweeter things in your ear
Somehow or other nothing sounds quite so dear
As this soft caressing word I know

Amor amor my love
When you're away there is no day and nights are lonely
Amor amor my love
my life divine say you'll be mine and love me only

I can't find another word with meaning so clear
My lips try to whisper sweeter things in your ear
Somehow or other nothing sounds quite so dear
As this soft caressing word I know

Amor amor my love
When you're away there is no day and nights are lonely
Amor amor my love
Make my life divine say you'll be mine and love me only
Make my life divine say you'll be mine and love me only
Make my life divine say you'll be mine and love me only

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a great upbeat sounding song Danny G., if this doesn't get you up moving nothing will. A great sounding DM song and pick as always my friend!

Have a wonderful week!

Scott

Always On Watch said...

Back when I took ballroom-dancing lessons, we did the cha cha to this one.

Danny G. said...

Glad youse dug the Dino-jam, Scotty my pal!
Very cool Dino helped out with your Cha Cha Cha-in', Ms. AOW