Sunday, May 01, 2016

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "C'est Si Bon"



Welcome to May, pallies!
Man, what a BEA U TI FUL Spring day here in BEA U TI FUL  Ol' Massachusetts! 
Nowhere I'd rather be pals! 
 I am simply BUSTIN' at the seams for some fun... light hearted... Springtime jams! 

I wanted somethin' a little EXTRA juicy for today's Serenade... Somethin' a little EXTRA carefree... I thinks I found us just the right tune on Dean's "French Style" al  b um, pallies...A juicy little plum called "C'est Si Bon". 
Def i nate ly the PERFECT  tune to get that "sunny May weather" vibe flowin' & Def i nate ly the PERFECT guy to get the job done right!!! 

Now hold on pals...it get's better!!!
I Found Dino singin' it LIVE on his show & Man O Man...NUTHIN' can compare to THAT!!! 
 Watchin' & Listenin' to Dean playfully performin' & add-libbin' would even gets my grouchy Ol' Uncle to crack a smile...& THAT AIN'T EASY pals!!! Hahaha!!!

Don't tell him I said that!
 Well, that's 'nough  patter outta me...let's get it crackin'!
Happy Spring pals!
Enjoy!!!  

(Si bon si bon)
C'est si bon (Si bon si bon)
Lovers say that in France (Si bon si bon)
When they thrill to romance (Si bon si bon)
It means that it's so good

Ah c'est si bon (Si bon si bon)
So I say it to you (Si bon si bon)
Like the French people do (Si bon si bon)
Because it's oh so good

Every word every sigh every kiss dear
Leads to only one thought and it's this dear
Oh it's on so good (Si bon si bon)
Nothing else can replace (Si bon si bon)
Just your slightest embrace (Si bon si bon)
And if you only would
Would be my own for the rest of my days
I would whisper this phrase
C'est si bon (Si bon si bon)
The river Seine (Si bon si bon)
The Left Bank (Si bon si bon)
The Eiffel Tower (Si bon si bon)
 Meatballs, pizzas,  now that's stuffs pretty good too
(En voyant notre mine ravie) Hey watch your language
I have only one thought and it's this dear
Oh it's so good (Si bon si bon)
Nothing else can replace (Si bon si bon)
Just your slightest embrace (Si bon si bon)
And if you only would
Be my own for the rest of my days
I would whisper this phrase
My darling c'est si bon (Si bon si bon)
Gigi si bon (Si bon si bon)
Mimi si bon (Si bon si bon)
And all those mademoiselles that are si bon
In fact you'd be surprised how much good stuff there is around here Frank (Si bon si bon)

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a fun and up beat song for a wonderful spring Sunday! As usual you hit a home run Danny G., i love it! I'm glad to hear that you are having a great day and i hope the rest of the week is as Good!

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, this is one of the terrific tunes on the fantasticly fabulous DVD, "That's Amore," filled to the beautiful brim mostly with clips from the Dino-show. We loves so so much how our Dino usin' his whole body in sellin' a croon such as C'est Si Bon"...indeed is is so so good! Many thanks for your energetic efforts each and every Sunday on behalf of our most most beloved Dino! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our main man!

Danny G. said...

Hey pallies! The Dino-appreciato is MUCH appreciated! Pleasure...as ALWAYS...is ALL mine! Have a GREAT GREAT & COOLY SWINGIN' week, my friends!