Sunday, September 25, 2016

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Once In A While"



Welcome back, mi amici.
Welcome to Fall!

Well...it's official, pals...Summer is gone & it's time to be movin' on.
Now, I don't mean relocatin' or nothin' like that, pallies.
I mean it's time to kick Autumn into FULL gear here!
Let go of the hot & sweaty days of sun bakin'...trade em' in for crisp & chilly nights & weekend leave rakin'! Haha!!
It's not as bad as it sounds, pallies!
 Let's bang the sand outta our ears & get some cool cool Fall-type croons uh'-croonin'! Ha!

These are GREAT GREAT times for throwin' in the ol' ipod headphones...gettin' outdoors...& spendin' some quality time...with Dino! Haha!!
 Yes, my friends...DINO!
Who else is the BEST companion for cleanin' up yards & packin' up the patio?!
He relaxes my soul & cleanses my brain.
Turns work into fun & chores into play.
I'll show youse what I mean, pals.
Let's find a nice, easy tune to get youse started.
Somethin' from the "Pretty Baby" al b um.
 How's 'bout a little "Once In A While"?
Yes...this is a perfect Serenade for today.

A TOTALLY chilled-out croon to EASE us into the new season.
Just soak it in, my friends.
 Inhale it...hold it....ahhhhhh.
 See what I'm sayin', mi amici?
So So calmin'.
OK, pallies...let's get outside & get to work!
Oops...I mean play! Haha!!
 Enjoy!




Once in a while give a thought to me once in a while
Once in a while will you try to give one little thought to me
Though someone else may be nearer your heart
Once in a while will you dream of the moment I shared with you
Moments before we two drifted apart

In love's smoldering ember one spark may remain
If love still can remember, the spark may burn again
I know that I'd be contented with yesterday's memories
Knowing you think of me once in a while

In love's smoldering ember one spark may remain
If love still can remember, the spark may burn again
I know that I'd be contented with yesterday's memories
Knowing you think of me once in a while

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

It really is hard to believe that autumn is here once again and it won't be much longer before the leaves are changing colors. Why fight it, we mite as well enjoy the new season. As always Danny G., a great sounding song! We can always count on you to start the new week off rite.

Have a great week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, your Dino-prosin' keeps gettin' deeper and deeper, speakin' more and more of your unendin' adulation for our one and only Dino..."He relaxes my soul & cleanses my brain. Turns work into fun & chores into play." Keeps lovin' 'n scribin' 'n sharin' our most most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

Hey Scotty my pal...you know what they say...if youse can't beat em'...join em'! Haha! It's gonna be a great Fall! Glad you dug the Dino-jam !
Thanks for your praisin' words DMP! Seems the older I'm gettin'...the more I appreciate Dino's presence in my world. Couldn't make it through without him!
As usual fellas...the pleasure was truly all mine!