Sunday, September 04, 2016

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Everybody Loves Somebody"





Hey there, pallies! Well...
Cant even BE-LIEVE...how this one flew!
Just blinked & POOF...it's September.
Man o man...had some nice times though.
The beach trips...the pool days...the festival...the MASSIVE amounts of Dino intake!!! Haha!!

Was REALLY cool to get 24 hrs. of Dean on Turner Classic Movies last week! That was the PERFECTO way to end a GREAT GREAT season!

Hey!!!
 That gives me a GREAT GREAT idea!!!
Let's wind Summer down the same way Dino wound down his Cool Cool show...at the end of the season!
OK...Sounds like a SWINGIN' plan to me, pals!
 I believe this was one of those finale shows.



Everybody loves somebody sometime
Everybody falls in love somehow
Something in your kiss just told me
My sometime is now

Everybody finds somebody someplace
There's no telling where love may appear
Something in my heart keeps saying
My someplace is here

If I had it in my power
I'd arrange for every girl to have your charms
Then every minute, every hour
Every boy would find what I found in your arms

Everybody loves somebody sometime
And although my dream was overdue
Your love made it well worth waiting
For someone like you

If I had it in my power
I'd arrange for every girl to have your charms
Then every minute, every hour
Every boy would find what I found in your arms

Everybody loves somebody sometime
And although my dream was overdue
Your love made it well worth waiting
For someone like you

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

It is Labor Day once again and i can't believe how fast the summer has gone by this year. I hope you are not getting too wet today with tropical storm Hermine heading your way, although i have been told it has been very dry up north so you can use the rain. I wish we could have given you the ten inches or so of rain we received earlier in the week. lol.

It's has been a great summer of music choices this year Danny G., and this Sunday is no different, another home run. I really love this DM tune and a fitting way to wind down the summer. Thank you for all your hard work my friend.

Have a nice holiday and it will be a short week as well, hopefully.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Thanks pallie! Glad you liked the Summertime jams! Was lotta fun😄
We definately need the rain. So send it my way, pal! Til next week... keep the Dino & the vino flowin'!