Sunday, June 11, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: (Doo Woppin' with Dino) "That's All I Want From You"






Welcome back, mi Dino-diggin' paisani!

How's thins' goin'?

Are youse feelin' the "unofficial" Summery vibe yet?

Hittin' the 90's, here in good ol' Worcester, Mass. today!
DEF I NATE LY time to break in my new pool float! Haha!!
Nuthin' I enjoy more than just sailin' 'round & 'round...Dino's voice floatin' above...drink in the cup holder.

Ahhhhhhhh...don't get much more Summery to me, pallies!

Now, pals...I've gots me an idea.
I know, I know...that can mean trouble! HaHa!!

But...I thinks youse might actually like this one.

I wanted to try out a new Dino-theme on youse.

I actually stumbled over a few tunes that I ain't recalled hearin' before!

It was just on a whim that I googled "Dean Martin & Doo Wop".

Well, lo & behold, pallies...I struck Dino-gold!!!

A handful of COOL COOL jams that Dean & a Doo Wop group did back in the 50's!
They were called The Nuggets & they just knew our pal was the PERFECTO fella to croon a tune with! Ha!

Man o man...let me tell you...Dino can doo wop! Hahaha!!!

I'm gonna break in this new groove for today's Serenade.

Let's start with a tune they did in 1955.
It's called "That's All I Want From You".

Now pallies...I'm really hopin' for some positive feedback on this one.

Let me knows if it got youse swayin' 'round your room...or floatin' down the street.
If youse digs it...I'll keep em' comin'!

I'm pretty sure it will get youse on a  "Doo Woppin'" bender, all week long! Ha!

After all, mi amici...Dino just has the magic touch.

Thins' turn to gold with just a few Dino-notes!
So why not some street corner "Golden oldies"?!

OK, paisani...I'm outty!

Thinks I hear Dean callin' me!

Time for some floatin', pals!

Enjoy!





A little love that slowly grows and grows
Not one that comes and goes
That's all I want from you
A sunny day with hopes up to the sky
A kiss and no goodbye
That's all I want from you
Don't let me down or show me that you care
Remember: when you give, you also get to share
Don't let me down; I have no time to wait
Tomorrow might not come when dreamers dream too late
Oh, a little love that slowly grows and grows
Not one that comes and goes
That's all I want from you
Don't let me down or show me that you care
Remember: when you give, you also get to share
Don't let me down; I have no time to wait
Tomorrow might not come when dreamers dream too late
Oh, a little love that slowly grows and grows
Not one that comes and goes
That's all I want from you
That's all I want from you

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A great Dino-tune for sure Brother Danny!
Wonderful tune, keep 'em comin' pallie!!

BlueisCoool said...

A wonderful sounding summer Dino song for a Sunday Danny G. I looks like summer has hit New England in a big way, at least you can relax and cool off in the pool! Nothing says summer more then that.

Have a great week and stay cool.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Cool! Glad you dug pal! I hav a couple more I'll lay on youse down the Dino-road! Have a GREAT trip on Wednesday, pallie!

Danny G. said...

Thanks Scott! Glad you liked the Doo Woppin'! Haha!!