Sunday, June 25, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Off Again, On Again"








Welcome to Summer 2017, my friends!

Hot, sunny days are here! Yay!!!

Now, friends o' mine...is it just me...or does Summer seem to be flyin' by already?!!! Hahaha!!!
I must be crazy!
It just stared & I'm already afraid of it slippin' through my Dino-diggin' fingers! Haha!!

 I thinks its 'cause Spring just FLEW by me this year...SO SO damn fast! 
Oh well, pals...we'll hold onto these long, muggy days...extra tight!

OK, pallies...let's gets to some tunes!

I'm thinkin' this is the PER FEC TO time to kick off the season with one of Dean's laid back...balmy type jams.

Real slow & sultry, mi amici.

Just the way we likes it.

Now who says "Summer chillin" better than Dino?

No one.
He's the chill-master! Ha!

Well...I guess the best place to start is ALWAYS with  my FAVE summery Dino-al b um..."The Lush Years".

Yes, pals...this little vinyl Frisbee is JAM-PACKED with HOT HOT & yet VERY VERY COOL Dino-tunes.

Let's grab a little "Off Again, On Again" to set the mood.

 Picture this, pallies...It's a hot...sweaty...Summer night.
A little breeze keeps it tolerable, though.
Youse grabs some yummy...icy...drinky of choice.
Put the needle on the vinyl...& melt away with Dean.

Ahhhhhh. That's good stuff, mi amici.

Cheers to 'nother Summer with Dino, pals!

Enjoy!


Off again on again off again on again)
Off again on again it's here and then it's gone again
Oh this is some romance
In again out again it's with and then without again
Let's give it half a chance
It's cold and then hot again you're mine and then you're not again
You're always playing peek-a-boo
I'm in a stew about blue about what am I going to do about
Off again on again you
(Off again on again it's here and then it's gone again)
(Oh this is some romance)
(In again out again it's with and then without again)
(Let's give it half a chance)
It's cold and then hot again you're mine and then you're not again
You're always playing peek-a-boo (peek-a-boo)
I'm in a stew about blue about what am I going to do about
Off again on again you
(Off again on again you)
Off again on again you

9 comments:

Always On Watch said...

No doubt about it, Danny G., our Dino's vinyl The Lush Years is such a treasure for summer listening. I've almost worn out the album's grooves! I think that I bought my copy of the vinyl in 1967. Back in the day, our local drug chain Drug Fair carried our Dino's vinyls.

Always On Watch said...

BTW, I just confirmed that The Lush Years was released in 1953. See the YouTube blurb HERE, when I was looking up one of my favorite tracks on The Lush Years. I really dig the clarinet solo in "Where Can I Go without You?"

Unknown said...

Its like the rain in Florida pallie!

Danny G. said...

When you gettin' home, pal?

Unknown said...

Got home this evening!

BlueisCoool said...

A sweet sounding song for a Sunday, in my case a Monday, Danny G. With summer rapidly heating things up, it is a good time to sit back and enjoy what we have today. A fine selection as always Danny G.

Have a nice week.

Scott

Unknown said...

Yes AOW! I love that clarinet portion also!

Danny G. said...

I am in TOTAL 'greement as well, Ms. AOW! As a matter o' fact... I was on the fence with that one for this Serenade. Hmmmm... Maybe next weeks? Let's keep the "sultry" vibe flowin'!

Danny G. said...

Glad youse is diggin' the summery vibe, Scotty my bro! Stay cool down there!